Powecom KN95 Protective Face Mask with Elastic Earloops (Pack of 10 Masks)
- Manufactured by Powecom (Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd.) and on the FDA and CDC white lists
- This KN95 is a multilayered filtration mask that provides up to 95% filtration protection against airborne particulates.
- Extremely lightweight, comfortable and easy to carry - PACK of 10 masks
- Made from 46% non-woven polypropylene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton
- Earloops are Latex-free, Nose piece is adjustable aluminum
Manufactured by Powecom (Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd.) This KN95 is a multilayered filtration mask that provides up to 95% filtration protection from dust, smoke, pollution, and other potentially hazardous air particles. The intended use of the KN95 protective masks is to protect the wearers against particulates, powder, PM2.5 smog, dust, saliva, and is suitable for non-oil particles. The elastic earloops and adjustable nose bridge help keep the filtration mask tightly secured to the face.
The KN95 manufactured by Powecom is one of the masks approved on the CDC's and FDA's Appendix A "white list" of approved manufacturers. It offers filtration to the FFP2 specification and is recommended for both commercial use and individual use by consumers to help protect against hazardous airborne particles.
Made from 46% non-woven polypropylene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
Earloops are Latex-free
Nose piece is adjustable aluminum
Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
Powecom provides an authenticy verification system using an anti-fake sticker.
Extremely lightweight, comfortable and easy to carry.
FDA and CDC Links: