Kershaw Blur Blackwash (1670BW); 3.4” BlackWashed 14C28N Steel Blade and Black Anodized Aluminum Handle with Black Textured Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Opening, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZRegular price $ 99.99 Sale price $ 56.99 Save $ 43.00
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
From one of Kershaw’s fan-favorited series, comes the latest installment of the Blur, now with a BlackWashed blade. Featuring all the tactical abilities of those that came before, this version features a 3.4-inch, slightly recurved blade, made of 14C28N high-performance, stainless steel and made even more stylish with a BlackWash finish. The unique blade shape offers excellent slicing and piercing capabilities that are ideal for multitasking. The handle is made of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum and bonded with a basic black dye for added strength. Matching black Trac-Tec inserts compliment the handle scales and are texturized for a strong grip. The Blur comes equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, for safe and easy one-handed blade deployment with the thumbstud. For the final touches to this feature-rich carry, the Blur features a liner lock to ensuring user safety by securing the blade open during use, and a reversible pocketclip for versatile user-adjustable carrying capacity.