LEGO Star Wars 8020363 Boba Fett Kids Buildable Watch with Link Bracelet and Minifigure | Green/Gray | Plastic | 25mm case Diameter| Analog Quartz | boy Girl | Official
- Buildable children's LEGO watch. Includes iconic LEGO mini figure.
- Multi-coloured, interchangeable watch links. 12 Additional watch links. Expandable watchband to fit most wrist sizes.
- Easy read watch face. Comfortable and durable. Analogue display. New and improved secure clasp.
- Japanese Seiko PC21J Quartz movement. Water resistant to 5ATM. Scratch resistant acrylic lens.
- For ages 6+. 2 Year warranty.
As you wish! The master Mandalorian Bounty hunter has come to life with this
exciting new watch from LEGO! This watch comes with multi-coloured,
interchangeable links and an easy-to-read watch face that is not only exciting
but also comfortable and durable. The name ÃLEGOÃ is an abbreviation of the
two Danish words Ãleg godtÃ, meaning Ãplay wellÃ. ItÃs our name and itÃs our
ideal. The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The
Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even
today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder. It has
come a long way over the past almost 80 years Ã from a small carpenterÃs
workshop to a modern, global enterprise. The LEGO Group is a privately held
company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk
Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932. The LEGO Group is engaged in the
development of childrenÃs creativity through playing and learning and it is
this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.