LEGO Super Heroes 76034 the Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- Accessories include capes for Batman and Robin; fold out the secret radar tower to track Deathstroke; evade the jetboat's flick torpedo missiles!
- Stop super-jumping Deathstroke taking out the radar tower; launch Batman and Robin in the split-function hover boats!
- Reclaim the stolen diamonds from the safe; Batboat (with hover boats attached) measures over 6" (16cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide
- Deathstroke's jetboat measures over 1" (3cm) high, 3" (10cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- Hover boats each measure over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (9cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
Divide the Batboat to ambush Deathstroke! Chase down Deathstroke's jetboat with the Batboat's secret radar tower and split-function hover boats in The Batboat Harbor Pursuit. Deathstroke has stolen diamonds from the bank and is escaping with the loot on his heavily-armored jetboat. Place Batman and Robin in the cockpits of the Batboat at Gotham City harbor and set off in high-speed pursuit. Open up the secret radar tower and examine the control screens to track the jetboat. Evade the jetboat's flick missiles and swerve to avoid Deathstroke's super-jumping attempts to knock down the radar. Then activate the split function to launch the super heroes' hoverboats, ambush the villain and reclaim the safe with the jewels. Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin. The Batboat features 2 split-function hoverboats each with opening cockpits and a stud shooter, 2 flick missiles, secret radar tower with explode function, minifigure seat and control screens, giant batwings, Batman emblem logo and translucent elements. Deathstroke's jetboat features a saddle, integrated Super Jumper, 2 flick torpedo missiles, 2 weapon holders with a gun and sword, and a safe with a chain and 2 diamond elements.
We Also Recommend