SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader - SDDR-F451-GNGNN
- Supports USB 3. 1 Gen2 speeds for smooth, efficient workflow from location to post production* | *USB 3. 1 Gen 2 permits interface speeds of up to 1250MB/s. Actual performance may vary based on memory card, host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.
- Enables smooth, RAW 4K video(1) | (1)4K video (4069x2160p) support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.
- The Cfexpress CardType B is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling Cfexpress(2) | (2)Backwards compatibility with select XQD cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress compatibility.
- RescuePRO Deluxe Recovery Software included(3) (download required) | (3)Registration required; terms and conditions apply
- Limited lifetime (4) | (4)30-year in Canada, Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See official SanDisk website for more details regarding in your region.
When you’re shooting where the action is, the CFexpress Card Type B unleashes
the RAW performance of your gear. With read speeds up to 1400MB/s and write
speeds up to 1700MB/s, [512GB only; 128GB-256GB = 1700MB/s read / 1200 MB/s
write; 64GB = 1500 MB/s read / 800MB/s write] you’ll get low latency during
high-speed recording and an enhanced workflow efficiency that’s far beyond
anything existing SanDisk cards deliver. | Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to
1400MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower
depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1, 000,