Transcend USB 3.0 SDHC / SDXC / microSDHC / SDXC Card Reader, TS-RDF5K (Black)
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : Card Reader
Vendor : Transcend
SKU : TSND-TSRDF5K
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface; backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Supports SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSD, microSDHC (UHS-I), and microSDXC (UHS-I)
- LED card insertion and data transfer activity indicator
- Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings
- Supports SD and security functions
- Offers a free download of RecoveRx data recovery software
- USB Powered
Transcend Information USB 3.0 Card Reader
Engineered to deliver super fast data transfer speeds, the RDF5 USB 3.0 card reader features a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface and support for next-generation Ultra High Speed SDHC/SDXC and microSDHC/SDXC cards. Capable of being plugged directly into the USB port on any desktop or notebook computer, the ultra compact RDF5 offers effortless file sharing in any situation.
What’s in the package?
- RDF5 Card Reader (Black)
- Portable handy design
- Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface (also compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports SDXC/SDHC (UHS-I), microSDXC/SDHC (UHS-I), microSD memory cards
- Convenient LED Indicator shows data transfer activity
- Two-year limited warranty
The RDF5 features powerful data transfer in the palm of your hand. Measuring just under 56mm in length, this card reader is small enough to slip into your pocket or briefcase for superior convenience. Because it's easy to carry, you'll never be without your most important documents, data, and memories on file.
Transcend's RDF5K offers efficient data transfer, no matter your platform or devices. It features a cutting-edge USB 3.0 interface, but is also backward compatible with USB 2.0. Fully supporting all major memory cards, the RDF5K can handle virtually any data transfer.
Transcend’s card reader series includes a free download of our exclusive RecoveRx software – a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered.
(1) Storage capacity approximations are for general reference only. Actual results will vary depending on resolution, compression quality, video frame rate/interlace settings, and content. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. A certain portion of the storage capacity may be reserved for firmware and maintenance use. (2) Speed may vary depending on the device and usage of hardware or software. (3) Available in Frustration-Free Packaging and/or regular retail package. (4) Please see Transcend website for additional warranty details and limitations.