LEGO Architecture United Nations Headquarters 21018
- Includes a booklet that gives design and historical details on this amazing building in English and Italian
- The booklet can be downloaded in other languages from LEGO.com/architecture
- Collect all of the models in the LEGO Landmark and Architect series
- LEGO Architecture inspires architects, builders, designers and architecture enthusiasts everywhere by using LEGO bricks to interpret famous structures
- Measures 10.1 (25.9cm) tall, 4.4 (11.2cm) wide and 4.9 (11.2cm) deep; designed by architectural modeler Adam Reed Tucker
Product description Enjoy this imaginative interpretation of the UN Headquarters in LEGO bricks! Standing on the banks of New York CityÃs East River, the United Nations Headquarters has become one of the worldÃs most iconic buildings. Now you can recreate this amazing tribute to modernism in no less than 597 LEGO bricks, from the smooth faÃade to the building at its base. Designed mainly by Le Corbusier and Oscar Niemeyer, the cornerstone was laid in 1949 and it was completed just three years later. This soaring architectural triumph is part of the LEGO Landmark series that pays tribute to some of the worldÃs greatest buildings and makes a fine addition to your desk, office or playroom.ÃThis building is part of the LEGO Landmark series celebrating iconic world buildingsÃRead the enclosed booklet in English and French giving fascinating details of its design and historyÃBuild the United Nations Headquarters from 597 individual LEGO bricksÃBuild one of Le Corbusier and NiemeyerÃs greatest achievements in LEGO bricksÃHave your own version of the iconic United Nations Headquarters standing on your desk or office!ÃMeasures 8Ã (21cm) wide, 5Ã high (14cm), 6Ã (15cm) deep From the Manufacturer Includes a booklet that gives design and historical details on this amazing building in English and Italian; The booklet can be downloaded in other languages from LEGO.com/architecture.