LEGO 21018 Architecture United Nations Headquarters
- Includes a booklet that gives design and historical details on this amazing building in English and Italian
- The booklet can be downloaded in other languages from LEGO.com/architecture
- Collect all of the models in the LEGO Landmark and Architect series
- LEGO Architecture inspires architects, builders, designers and architecture enthusiasts everywhere by using LEGO bricks to interpret famous structures
- Measures 10.1 (25.9cm) tall, 4.4 (11.2cm) wide and 4.9 (11.2cm) deep; designed by architectural modeler Adam Reed Tucker
Standing on the banks of New York City’s East River, the United Nations Headquarters has become one of the world’s most iconic buildings. Now you can recreate this amazing tribute to modernism in no less than 597 LEGO bricks, from the smooth façade to the building at its base. Designed mainly by Le Corbusier and Oscar Niemeyer, the cornerstone was laid in 1949 and it was completed just three years later. This soaring architectural triumph is part of the LEGO Landmark series that pays tribute to some of the world’s greatest buildings and makes a fine addition to your desk, office or playroom.
From the Manufacturer
Includes a booklet that gives design and historical details on this amazing building in English and Italian; The booklet can be downloaded in other languages from LEGO.com/architecture.
We Also Recommend