Apple AirTag (Non-Retail Package)
- Non-Retail Package - AirTag is brand new, however it is not in a retail package.
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when its detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy, Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Replaceable battery lasts over a year
- AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant
Non-Retail Package - AirTag is brand new, however it is not in a retail package. AirTag is a supereasy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys. Put another in your backpack. And just like that, they're on your radar in the Find My app, where you can also track down your Apple devices and keep up with friends and family.
Misplacing something like your wallet doesn't have to be a big deal when it has AirTag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app, or say "Hey Siri, find my wallet." If its hiding nearby — like under the couch or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.
If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding.1 You'll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.
When you've left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. And it's designed to protect your privacy every step of the way.
Your AirTag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. And it's efficient, so there's no need to worry about battery life or data usage.
Just like your other Apple devices, AirTag can be put into Lost Mode. Then, when it's detected by a device in the network, you'll automatically get a notification. You can also set it so someone can get your contact info by tapping your AirTag with an NFC-capable smartphone — that's the same technology that lets people pay for things with their phones.
Only you can see where your AirTag is. Your location data and history are never stored on the AirTag itself. Devices that relay the location of your AirTag also stay anonymous, and that location data is encrypted every step of the way. So not even Apple knows the location of your AirTag or the identity of the device that helps find it.