BlueProton ARGtek DJI Mavic Pro/Spark WiFi Signal Range Extender Kit (4 Antennas - 2 Dual Band Omni + 2 Dual Band Panel)
Original Price $ 99.99
Current Price $ 59.99
BlueProton ARGtek DJI Mavic Air/Pro/Spark WiFi Signal Range Extender Kit
4 Antennas - 2 Dual Band Omni + 2 Dual Band Panel
- Two customized high-gain 2.4GHz/5.8GHz 8dBiÂ panel antennas (Unobstructed, line of sight).
- Two customized high-gain 2.4GHz/5.8GHz 8dBi Omni-directional antenna with installation hardware.
- Lightweight, durable, practical and convenient to use in compact design.
- Easy install, no need to drill the remote control or drone, avoid out of warranty.
- Enable full 2.4GHz-5.8GHz, you may need to manually switch between 2.4GHz-5.8GHz to get the least interference.
What is the difference between Panel and Omni antennas?
- The Panel antenna is preferred for pilots who need long range but can maintain straight ""line of sight"" with the aircraft when in the air. This requires more skill for handling to reach the maximum range.
- The Omni-directional antenna is preferred for pilots using the drone for Film/Video Production,Search & Rescue or Research teams, and Commercial Aerial Photography because the Omni antennaÂ creates a surrounding signal for increased range around obstructions and signal pollution.
Dual Band vs. Single Band:
- 2.4GHz band is crowded inÂ the city, but in open area the 2.4Ghz signal is stronger than 5.8Ghz. Single band antennas are generally around 30% stronger signal than dual band.
- Dual band antenna is more user-friendly because you do not need to unscrew antennas to switch bands, however the signal is reduced up to 30%.
- Environmental factors affect every location - whether it is signal pollution / interference - large buildings or trees, orÂ the topology of the land - so every situation will be different and will require experimentation to find the best configuration.
- If you need technical support, please see this link https://bit.ly/djiwifi