Kershaw Blur Tanto Black Serrated (1670TBLKST); 3.4” DLC-Coated, 14C28N Steel, Partially Serrated Blade; Anodized Aluminum Handle with SpeedSafe Opening, Lanyard Hole, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZ
Availability : Out Of Stock
Product Type : Sporting Goods
Vendor : Kershaw
SKU : KERSHAW-1670TBLKST
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
Ideal For Multi Tasking
The Blur is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel offers corrosion resistance and hardness. It has a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks.
Lightweight and Extremely Durable
Handles have Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts for an extremely solid grip. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, sometimes described as 'aircraft aluminum' since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. But the main point is that it’s lightweight, extremely durable, and—when anodized—accepts a dye so we can create colored handles that are scratch resistant
Easy One-Handed Opening
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A short push on the thumbstud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. The SpeedSafe takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. One-handed opening is easy with SpeedSafe. The pocketclip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There’s even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.