LEGO Architecture 21024 Louvre Building Kit
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : Toy Interlocking Building Sets
Vendor : LEGO
SKU : LEGO-21024-LOUVRE
Make sure this fits. by entering your model number. Build a detailed model of the worlds largest art museum! Includes the Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic glass pyramid Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with...
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Build a detailed model of the worlds largest art museum!
- Includes the Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic glass pyramid
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Louvre is over 5 tall, 6 wide and 7 deep
- 695 pieces For boys and girls over 12 years old
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Celebrate the world of architecture with
the LEGO Louvre set! Recreate the magnificent Louvre with this detailed LEGO
set, featuring the Pavilion de l'Horloge and I.M. Pei's iconic Pyramide du
Louvre. Build a LEGO brick model of the Louvre, the world's largest museum of
art. Located in the heart of Paris on the bank of the river Seine, this
magnificent structure, renowned for its striking blend of Renaissance and
Modernist architecture, welcomes over 9 million visitors a year and houses
over 35,000 works of art, including Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. The Louvre
started life as a fortress, built by King Philip Augustus in 1190 to protect
Parisians from foreign invasion, and has since undergone a number of
renovations. The result is the architecturally stunning Louvre we know today.
This detailed LEGO Architecture Landmark Series model features the prominent
Pavilion de l'Horloge and the iconic, once controversial glass pyramid
designed by the renowned Chinese-American architect, I. M. Pei. The LEGO
Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture
through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design,
architecture and history.