LEGO Architecture Flatiron Building NYC 21023 Building Kit (471 pcs)
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Flatiron Building; features a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only)
- Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture
- Measures 5" (15cm) tall, 3" (8cm) wide and 4" (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
Create the Flatiron Building - a LEGO Architecture Landmark Series version of the Renaissance-style, wedge-shaped New York skyscraper. Recreate the historic Flatiron Building skyscraper in LEGO bricks! Build a detailed LEGO brick model of the Flatiron Building, the most striking of New York's earliest skyscrapers. Rising up from a triangular wedge of land between Broadway, Fifth Avenue and East 22nd Street, the 'Fuller Building' - as it was originally named - became one of the city's tallest buildings at 20 stories on completion in 1902. A penthouse, built three years later, added an extra story. The locals' nickname for the building was later officially adopted, and the 'Flatiron Building' has since been officially recognized as a National Historic Landmark. This intricate model captures the limestone facade and elegant Beaux-Arts styling of architect Daniel Burnham's masterpiece in LEGO brick. The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.