LEGO Architecture Empire State Building 21046 New York City Skyline Architecture Model Kit for Adults and Kids, Build It Yourself Model Skyscraper, New 2019 (1767 Pieces)
- Build and display this highly detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the Empire State Building!
- This 360-displayable LEGO Architecture Empire State Building model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and surrounding roads complete with iconic yellow cabs
- This LEGO Architecture model is finished with a decorative Empire State Building nameplate
- Measures over 21-inch (55cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) deep 1760 pieces For boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Elevate your LEGO building skills to a
higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set.
Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above
the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17,
1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for
business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition
of the iconic antenna tower. At 21À (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture
model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed replica accurately recreates
the symmetrical lines of the structure with its 4 curtain wall facades and art
deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding
roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative
nameplate. This 360-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding
building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and
office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel,
architectural culture, history and design.