LEGO Architecture Skylines: Tokyo 21051 Building Kit, Collectible Architecture Building Set for Adults, New 2020 (547 Pieces) (Open Box, Like New)
- The striking LEGO Architecture model of Tokyo's distinctive skyline features authentically detailed models of iconic buildings and landmarks, and is a stunning display model for the home or office
- This collectible build-and-display set features buildable models of the Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, TOKYO SKYTREE, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya Crossing and more!
- This authentically detailed set includes a Tokyo nameplate and a booklet with information about Tokyo and the model's designer (English language only; other languages can be downloaded at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Even new LEGO architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool creative Japanese-themed gift for adults ages 16+ who are interested in Tokyo
- This buildable skyline measures over 11 (28cm) high, 10 (27cm) wide and 3 (10cm) deep, so you don't need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrant colors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
Recreate some of Tokyo's most famous buildings with this detailed LEGO Architecture Skyline collectible set. It's a great souvenir for Tokyo visitors and an ideal gift for adults who live or have lived in JapanÃs capital city, and for those who dream of visiting. Even LEGO set newcomers can enjoy this relaxing building experience. This toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world's tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight. The cherry-tree-filled Chidorigafuchi Park, a classic pagoda tower and Shibuya Crossing are also featured. Together on the baseplate with a ÃTokyo' nameplate, they create a compact, impactful display piece. LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world's best- known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.