LEGO Speed Champions | Ferrari 512 M 1970
- FERRARI RACE CAR SET: Features a LEGO toy car model of the 1970 Ferrari 512 M, a Ferrari racing driver minifigure complete with a race suit, wig, and crash helmet.
- MASTERFUL BUILDING EXPERIENCE: Explore the cars aerodynamic design as you recreate it piece by piece and put your masterwork on display to admire.
- LEGO BUILDING APP: Zoom, rotate, and view models from all angles as you build with the LEGO Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets.
- SPEED CHAMPIONS FUN: LEGO Speed Champions building sets give kids and adults the chance to explore some of the world's most iconic cars, including this Ferrari race car model.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: This Ferrari race car toy model is an ideal birthday or any occasion gift for grandchildren, boys and girls who love toy sports cars and LEGO building kits.
The LEGO Speed Champions 1970 Ferrari 512 M (76906) toy sports car model for kids gives them or any car enthusiasts of all ages the chance to collect, build and explore an iconic race car with the included Ferrari racing driver minifigure. Perfect for play and display, this replica LEGO race car toy captures the essence of the legendary 1970’s endurance original – famed for its fearsome performance and epic on-track races. This collectable Ferrari toy race car includes printed and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the intuitive digital guide comes with amazing zoom and rotate tools that allow you to visualize a model from all angles as you build. LEGO Speed Champions building sets deliver mini versions of the world’s leading and best- known cars. Popular with kids and adults alike, the high-quality models are great for display or for thrilling race action against other cars from the Speed Champions range. The Ferrari car toy for kids makes a great gift for grandchildren and measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6.5 in. (15cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. Contains 291 pieces.