SanDisk Extreme 16GB CF Card 60MB/s SDCFX-016G-X46 (Certified Refurbished)
- This product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Capture HD video on Class 6 camcorders and video-enabled DSLRs
- Read Performance: up to 60MB/sec
- Power Core Controller & Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing "ESP": was invented by SanDisk to increase the card's performance level
- Durability: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
This manufacturer direct product is tested to look and work like new. This includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
Power Core Controller for Outstanding Performance
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards feature Power Core Controller and Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing Technology, which distributes image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. The card features read/write performance speeds of up to 60 MB/s to capture more continuous burst shooting. It is UDMA-5 enabled and works in all UDMA modes. With up to 60 MB/s read/write speeds, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card will keep up with your advanced digital SLR wherever you go--it's tested to work in different types of adverse conditions.
Enough Capacity for Any Adventure
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards were designed for professionals who shoot the highest quality RAW photos and high-definition videos, and need the large storage capacities that these files demand. The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash card comes in capacities up to 32 GB so you won't need to worry about running out of space.
Designed for Extreme Environments
SanDisk designed the solid-state cards to work in adverse environments, so you can travel anywhere with them. The cards have an RTV silicon coating that provides added protection, and are backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration tests. They are designed to perform from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, so whether you're in the desert or the Arctic tundra, you'll take the shots you want.