SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SATA 6.0GB/s 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) With Read Up To 550MB/s & Up To 95K IOPS- SDSSDXP-240G-G25
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Launch applications faster and enjoy quicker system boot ups/shut downs
- Sequential Read/Write up to 550MB/510MB per sec.
- Random Read/Write up to 95000 /78000 IOPS
- Low power consumption for cooler operation and extended battery life; Power Consumption (active): 0.22w
- Noise reduction for quiet drive operation; Vibration (Operating/Non-operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ
- Operating temperature: 32oF to 158oF (0oC to 70 oC)
- MTBF: 2.0M Hours, product backed with five year limited warranty
Capacity:240 GB The SanDisk Extreme II Internal SSD provides hiccup-free,
smooth gaming with faster loading and quicker multimedia playback. Videos,
programs, and anything else stored on the SSD will load faster, saving time
and increasing productivity.Unlike traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), the
SanDisk Extreme II SSD has no moving parts, minimizing physical wear and tear.
The drive is rated at 2.0M hours mean time before failure (MTBF).The SanDisk
Extreme II SSD is designed to withstand shock and vibration giving it an
additional layer of protection.The SanDisk Extreme II SSD uses much less
energy than a traditional HDD, placing less of a burden on your computer's
power supply and cooling system. This SSD also runs more quietly than a hard
drive, reducing your computer's total noise output.The SanDisk Extreme II SSD
has enough room to store your entire collection of games and programs. It also
provides plenty of space for backing up important personal data, such as
photos, videos, and scanned documents.The SanDisk Extreme II Solid State Drive
is compatible with SATA 6Gb/s motherboards and is backward compatible with
SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s. It is backed by a five-year limited
warranty.Features: Exceptional read/write speeds for enhanced multimedia
performanceSolid-state architecture resists wear and data corruptionQuiet
operationLow power consumptionWestern Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller
of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.